This course is designed specifically for young students between 10 and 15 years old.
In this course you will:
- Learn English with Australian teachers
- Join excursions to museums, parks, galleries and other interesting places
- Experience the Australian lifestyle
- Make friends from other countries
- Learn basic computer skills
|Duration:||Minimum 2 weeks|
|Class hours:||20 hours per week|
|Intake and start date:||Summer Program December – February; or Winter Program July – August|
|Average class size:||10 students|
|Levels:||Elementary to Intermediate|
|Tuition Fee:||International: $350-400 per week
*Please note: Continuation of the Young Learners class is subject to student numbers Please Note: This course is not a CRICOS registered program. Not available to student visa holders as their principal course.
*fees are subject to change