SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
You will be able to work in the food industry and you will know how to safely handle food for sale or distribution in supermarkets, delis, volunteer or other food stalls, cafes or the food production industry.
- A national accreditation from the Hospitality training package: SITXFSA001 – unit Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Convenient central city location near Flagstaff Station
- Handouts and guidelines
- Highly experienced and fully accredited trainers
- Knowledge and understanding of safe food handling practices
- Clear understanding of food hazards
- How to report unsafe practices or incidents of food contamination
- An understanding of health issues likely to cause hygiene risks
- Takes only 3 hours
- Certificate / statement of attainment provided upon completion
- Our Food Handling course covers the following topics
- Hygiene procedures and identifying hazards
- Personal health issues.
- Prevention of food and other contamination.
- Preventing cross contamination by washing hands
13 February 2017
01 May 2017
28 August 2017
02 October 2017