|Course Name||Academic Level|
Master of Business Administration (MBA) /
Master of Professional Accounting (MPA) /
Graduate Diploma in Management
1. General Entry
2. Applicants with no formal qualifications
3. International Students
Domestic School Leavers: n/a
International Students: International applicants are required to provide evidence of sufficient English language skill to enable them to successfully complete a degree course. To demonstrate that they have met the English language requirements the applicant must show evidence of:
– An IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent from an approved IELTS provider to enter the Master’s Degree; or
– An IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent from an approved IELTS provider to enter the Graduate Diploma; or”
– Successful completion of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) B program (20 weeks) at Ozford English Language Centre or other English Language Centres endorsed by The NEAS (National English Language Teaching Accreditation Scheme) Quality Assurance which will meet the IELTS outcomes equivalent to IELTS 6.0 to enter the Graduate Diploma or IELTS 6.5 to enter the Master’s Degree; or
– Completion of an AQF Level 7 (or higher) qualification that was studied in Australia in English within the past two years; or
– Completion of a higher education qualification in English awarded by a recognised university in which English is the primary language.
Age Entry Requirement
Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age prior to commencing a course at the Institute.