Hello Melbourne! We are delighted here at Ozford to communicate this formidable news with you: we now offer an Acceleration program for VCE high achievers. It is an exclusive, prestigious program that lets you begin your University course while in VCE, and the best part is that it counts towards your VCE!
The two units we offer in this program are the following:
- MGT1100 Management Principles (VCE Unit 3 equivalent)
- LAW1100 Commercial Law (VCE Unit 4 equivalent)
In a nutshell, this is what the program has to offer:
- Start gaining credits for your Higher Education degree in advance
- It counts as a fifth or sixth VCE subject: 10% of the final grade will weigh in your VCE aggregated score, which means you can get up to 5 extra points.
- No fees: while studying at Uni after Year 12, you will be paying for all the regular fees. With the accelerator program, however, you won’t be paying for any of it.
Who should apply?
Apply to our VCE extension subjects if you’re:
- Completing year 12 in 2023
- Looking for an extra challenge in VCE
- Someone who can work autonomously
- Keen to make a head start on your university degree.
What are the requirements?
To be selected for the program, you must:
- Be completing/have completed Business Management AND Legal Studies units 3&4 in Year 12
- Be a high achiever with above-average Year 11 results
- Be a domestic student
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to enquire about this program, we will be overjoyed to answer any of your questions!